The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

You speak the truth

That's it. Flash is hard, for all you bitches who bitch about movies before you even try making it. I'd be damned if I could make a movie this good. Not enough blood for me? The blood was satisfying watching all those little bitches who said my movie sucked died. To be able to review and vote at this site you should have to at least submit one flash movie. Good job. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Dead Dude Dead Dude

this is very origanol portal entry

this is the most unique portal movie that i have ever seen. i think that this should be on the top 500 but thats just my opinion.

34 Stitches 34 Stitches

Great movie

i loved this movie. it was so funny. the music was great. i had to give the violence and interactivity a zero because there isnt any of it. well i hope that you also enjoy it. i thought that there was a lot of effort put into. so could you pleez give this person a 4 or 5 because this is probably his first portal.

Nike Basketball Allstars Nike Basketball Allstars

Woah man thats awesome

I'd just like to congradulate you on making an awesome movie. I remember first seeing that commercial and it was like 6 minutes long. I'm glad you took the time to make that! that better be in the top 50.

chan